Korg PitchClip Clip-On Chromatic Tuner
The Korg PitchClip tuner is a vibration sensing, clip-on chromatic tuner with a pivoting display tha...
Korg PitchClip Clip-On Chromatic Tuner
The Korg PitchClip tuner is a vibration sensing, clip-on chromatic tuner with a pivoting display that can be viewed on either side of your guitar, bass, or other instrument headstock. It has a clever feature that lets you invert the display when you flip it around to the back of the headstock, so it does not appear up-side-down.
Simple and user-friendly, the PitchClip offers highly accurate tuning, fast and ultra-responsive results, and excellent visibility and provides fast, accurate, and carefree tuning. Its sensitivity and accuracy are impressive, and it's low price makes it one of the best values in guitar tuners today.
The PitchClip even works on electric guitars unplugged. It senses vibrations through the neck and headstock, even when the guitar is unplugged so you can tune an electric guitar anytime, without an amplifier. And it's more than just a headstock tuner. You can also clamp the vibration sensing PitchClip on the edge of the f-hole of an archtop guitar for maximum response and sensitivity.
Summary of PitchClip Features:
- Simple, convenient clip-on chromatic tuner designed for ease of use. Clip the tuner to your headstock, flick on the power, and you?re ready to tune. As you play a string, the built-in piezo sensor will quickly sense the instrument?s vibrations and indicate the pitch in the meter display.
- Compact, lightweight design lets you tune discretely. It's so compact that the battery compartment has been integrated into the clip itself. The meter display uses a sleek design with no protrusions, which affords a discreet and unobtrusive addition to your instrument. When not in use, the PitchClip can be slipped into your pocket or guitar case without adding bulk or taking up valuable space, so you can take it anywhere. It weighs jut 18 grams (o.063 oz.), including the battery.
- The display inverts to assures easy viewing when mounted on either side of the headstock. This lets you reverses the meter display, switching top and bottom. This prevents you from having to view the display information upside down. To flip the display, all you have to do is simply hold down the power switch for an extended time to invert the display. This feature also makes the pitchclip a great choice for left-handed players as well.
- Highly accurate and ultra-responsive, offering a wide detection range. The PitchClip give you fast pitch detection and processing, accuracy with 1 cent, and a detection range that covers from A0 to C8. This sensitivity and accuracy outperforms many of the clip-on tuners on the market today. Combined with the affordable price and enhanced display, the PitchClip is a remarkable value.
- Clear, bright, and easy-to-read LED display indicates degree of sharps and flats, and when spot on. The bright LED display ensures high contrast and a wide angle of visibility so the meter indication remains clear even in dimly lighting. With 120 degrees of rotation, the display can be positioned to provide good visibility while tuning in a natural position.
- Reliable and secure clip design grips your instrument headstock without leaving a mark. PitchClip has a newly engineered type of rubber in the clip jaws, which allow a reliable attachment to a variety of headstocks such as ukulele, electric bass, classical guitar and so on. By locating the battery in the clip section, the meter display section has been made lighter and slimmer, lowering the overall center of gravity and creating a more secure mounting than ever before.
- Auto Power-Off extends battery life. The widely-available CR2032 lithium coin battery gives the PitchClip with a generous 17 hours operating life. The Auto Power-Off function automatically turns the PitchClip off when no sound has been detected for approximately ten minutes, to pref\vent unnecessary battery depletion.
"I love this little tuner. The PitchClip is so simple and easy to use. Just press the ON button and it does the rest. Hold the button down a few extra seconds to flip the display. Press the button again to turn it OFF. Wish I had found it sooner."